I'm So SOrry.. O.o

by - 6:54 AM

Assalamualaikum yalls...



You don't have any idea on how grateful I am that I have a chance to write here today...



>start<

Yesterday,was quite embarrassing or what you would call that a day to remember? Yeah. I'm sorry, but it ain't something like so bizarre or any other else ..it's just about my previous entry...hahaha..
also, this is the first time I get such comment...no wonder lah...
WHAT'S WRONG..??
Of course [laahhh] there is something wrong with it... just go and check the comments lahhh..hahah
Okay, it's like > REALLY my fault<<<
Actually guys.. my blog is officially in malay language.. and I'm pretty sure that you know What is Malay ....but.. still like 100% is my fault because using the short form in my post ...And it makes the readers cant translate it..

*ASK YOUR MR GOOGLE ABOUT bahasa melayu..

Heyyy...doesn't it sounds like... SHOULD I PUT THE TRANSLATE BUTTON ON MY SIDEBAR TO EASE MY READERS.??
 Cheeesssyyy YES..

And maybe I should improve my writing and try to not use the short forms in my next post...
AWKWARD....
By the way..
My previous entry is about my new template which is made by [.myself.]...


THANK YOU GUYS, dont be shy to shout anything...you have the right to give your opinion here...

#O.M.E.!


You May Also Like

0 commest[s]